Simple Living Products Warranty
The Simple Living Products limited manufacturer’s warranty covers all of our electrical appliances. For one year from the original date of purchase, the manufacturer will repair or replace any parts of the electrical appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer. Product registration must be completed prior to any replacements or repairs being conducted. Product Registration can be completed here.
To easily obtain your warranty, make sure to register your purchase here .
During the first year, any components of the electrical appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced, at the manufacturer’s discretion.
Non Electrical Goods
Simple Living Products offers a 30 day warranty on all non electrical products.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring, or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse, or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility, or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- If unauthorized personnel have conducted work
Additionally, the warranty will automatically be voided if this appliance is used in a country outside from
which it was purchased.
In order to obtain service on your electrical appliance please ensure that you have completed product registration before contacting our warranty repair team. Once confirmed that your appliance is eligible for warranty service, a Simple Living Products representative will advise you on the next steps. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, remanufactured, or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer’s discretion.