Simple Living Products Warranty
The Simple Living Products limited manufacturer’s warranty covers all electrical appliances for one year from the original date of purchase. The manufacturer will repair or replace any parts of the electrical appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer. All non-electric products, parts and components have a 30 day warranty. Product registration must be completed prior to warranty work being conducted. Product Registration can be completed here. Product registration should be completed within 14 days from the date of purchase.
To easily obtain your warranty, make sure to register your purchase here.
During the first year, any components of the electrical appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced, at the manufacturer’s discretion.
The Simple Living Products Warranty only applies to the Simple Living Products branded product and not to the surroundings, locations or surfaces that the product comes into contact with.
Non Electrical Goods
Simple Living Products offer a 30 day warranty on all non-electric products, parts and components.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring, or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse, or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Use in countries outside the USA or Canada
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility, or natural disasters such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- If unauthorized personnel have conducted work (Unauthorized personnel include anyone who is not a representative of Simple Living Products)
Additionally, the warranty will automatically be voided if this appliance is used in a country outside from which it was purchased.
Proof of purchase must be provided to obtain any warranty service. This includes Place of Purchase, Date of Purchase and Order ID, additionally a receipt of your purchase may need to be provided. Once your purchase has been verified and we have confirmed it was purchased through an authorized distributor we will identify if your purchase is eligible for warranty repair. If your purchase is eligible for repair a Simple Living Products representative will advise you on the next steps. Please note that the purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer’s discretion. A full unit replacement will not be issued at anytime, only the part or unit experiencing an issue will be fixed. Please note that failure to provide proof of purchase will result in no warranty assistance.