Sometimes you just need something sweet. Treat yourself to this delicious recipe made by Kelly Milligam of @ifyouhaveanegg. Kelly is a 20+ year Weight Watchers participant and a long time Simple Living Products air fryer. Visit her site for more recipes like this one. Tell her we sent you!
- 2 fresh peaches, sliced
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup self-rising flour
- 1 tbsp Land O Lakes light butter with canola oil
- 2 tsp Truvia baking blend
- 2 tsp coconut milk
- Halo Top ice cream (I recommend the Peaches and Cream flavor)
- Spread sliced peaches across the bottom of a round nonstick cake pan (Simple Living Air Fryer- approximately 7” wide)
- Mix greek yogurt and flour together like you would biscuit dough
- Top peaches with small, evenly spaced dollops of Greek yogurt and flour
- In a separate container, melt butter and mix with Truvia baking blend and coconut milk. Combine well.
- Pour your sauce over the top of your peaches and dough (Make sure to get plenty in the places you put dough
- Bake on 360 for 15 minutes
- Serve with a scoop of Halo Top ice cream.