- 1/4 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 2 whole-wheat pita rounds
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves (1 oz.)
- 1 small plum tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 1 small garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce pre-shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 ounce shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (about 1 Tbsp.)
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Spread marinara sauce evenly over 1 side of each pita bread. Top with half each of the spinach leaves, tomato slices, garlic, and cheeses.
- Place 1 pita in air fryer basket, and cook at 350°F until cheese is melted and pita is crisp, 4 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining pita.
Source :- cookinglight.com