- 4 (6-in.) sprouted whole-grain flour tortillas
- 4 ounces reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup no-salt-added canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime zest plus 1 Tbsp. fresh juice (from 1 lime)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup drained refrigerated pico de gallo
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Place tortillas on a work surface. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons shredded cheese over half of each tortilla. Top cheese on each tortilla with 1/4 cup each red pepper slices, zucchini slices, and black beans. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Fold tortillas over to form half-moon shaped quesadillas. Lightly coat quesadillas with cooking spray, and secure with toothpicks.
- Lightly spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. Carefully place 2 quesadillas in the basket, and cook at 400°F until tortillas are golden brown and slightly crispy, cheese is melted, and vegetables are slightly softened, 10 minutes, turning quesadillas over halfway through cooking. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- While quesadillas cook, stir together yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, and cumin in a small bowl. To serve, cut each quesadilla into wedges and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve each with 1 tablespoon cumin cream and 2 tablespoons pico de gallo.
Source :- cookinglight.com