Simple and satisfying! Tomato soup, the rainy day dish packed with vitamins C & K. Serve alone or with an grilled cheese sandwich to make any rainy day bright!
Recipe by @ww_melting_mama
- 2 1/2 cups of tomatoes, cut into 3/4" pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/ garlic clove, peeled
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/8 tea spoon crushed red pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 baguette, cut into slices
- Olive oil
- Place all ingredients into your Simple Living Products Soup Maker. Stir ingredients and close the lid. Set the soup maker to smooth and press start.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Cut garlic clove in half. Drizzle baguette with olive oil and rub with garlic. Bake until crisp.
- When soup is ready, open the soup maker lid. Dollop with yogurt when serving.Garnish with basil and serve with garlic bread.