- Coat 5 inch disposable aluminum pan with cooking spray.
- Peel a honey crisp apple and thinly slice
- Place sliced apple into aluminum pa and sprinkle with 1 packet of Truvia (or two tablespoons of granulated sugar), 1/2 reason of cornstarch and 3 tablespoons of water and toss gently.
- Cover with foil.
- Air fry for 15 minutes at 360 degrees.
- When your air fryer has finished cooking your apples, remove foil and add topping (see below) mixture.
- Return to the air fryer and cook uncovered for 5 minutes at 360 degrees or until the topping is brown and apples are bubbling below.
Combine 2 tablespoons of quick oats, 1/2 tablespoon flour, 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar, 1/8 teaspoon dried ginger, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 tablespoon light butter (or 1 teaspoon real butter), 2 teaspoons apple juice or water and pinch of salt. Mix well.
Serve immediately with your choice of ice cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!