- 1 pound peeled and deveined jumbo shrimp
- 2 halved limes for charring
- Tandoori sauce: 1 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon Alternasweets spicy ketchup
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon dried fenugreek
- 1 tablespoon Curry powder
- 2 tablespoon tandoori seasoning
- Juice of 1 lime
- Combine all ingredients of tandoori sauce whisking until smooth.
- Pour ⅓ cup of marinade and additional tandoori seasoning over shrimp and toss to combine. Let marinate up to 12 hrs
- Place 2 halved limes on the 4 corners of the grill to caramelize on the grill
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes before skewers 3 shrimp per skewer then grill on Simple Living Products Smokeless Grill for about 5 minutes per side until shrimp are fully cooked.
- Serve with fresh Napa cabbage lettuce cups with remaining tandoori sauce and fresh veggies.