Smokeless Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Chicken breast
- A slice of red onion
- For sauce:
- 1/4 cup @primalkitchenfoods ketchup
- 1T brown @swervesweetie
- 1T worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp ACV
- a drop of hot sauce
- a dash of onion powder
- a dash of garlic powder
- a little sea salt
- For sauce mix 1/4 cup @primalkitchenfoods ketchup, 1T brown @swervesweetie, 1T worcestershire sauce (omit if it isn’t for you), 1/2T ACV, a drop of hot sauce, a dash of onion powder, a dash of garlic powder, and a little sea salt.
- Grill up a slice of red onion and chicken breast brushed with some of the bbq sauce
- Place a low carb wrap directly onto the hot grill and layer with the rest of the sauce, shredded mozzarella, chopped chicken, onions and crumbled bacon.
- Alternate between the hot and warm settings to avoid burning the crust, and trap the heat with a large pot lid to melt the cheese