- 1 cup (92g uncooked) instant rice, cooked and cooled.
- 1 1/3 cup (180g) Stir-Fry vegetables
- 2 large Eggs, Whisked
- 6 oz Cooked Shrimp, thawed
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp (36g) sweet & Tangy Sauce or your choice of sauce
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Add rice to 1 cup of water and microwave for 6 minutes. Add the soy sauce and stir well. Place in the freezer or refrigerator to cool.
- Once the rice has cooled, place in the air fryer (in a pan) with frozen stir fry vegetables at 400 degrees fro 10 minutes.
- Remove the rice from the air fryer and add the shrimp, sauce and whisked eggs. Cook for an additional 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove from the Air Fryer one final time, stir well and cook for an additional 3 minutes at 400 degrees.