Let's try something different- Pizza Chicken Crunch Wrap!
Recipe by @kylas.macrofood.life
- 3/4 of @cutdacarb Wrap (code ‘KYLA10’)
- 15g Shredded F/F Mozzarella
- 15g Light Marble Cheese
- 15g Butterball Turkey Pepperoni
- 3.5oz Lean Deli Chicken Slices
- 10g Pizza Sauce (I used Walmart brand as it has the lowest carbs I can find)
- 15g Broccoli Slaw
- 20g Guacamole
- 15g Sautéed Red Onions
- Sprinkle of Italian Seasoning
- Lay your wrap flat and add guacamole, broccoli slaw, sautéed onion, and half of your cheese (don’t add pepperoni yet!)
- Then place deli meat on top of the layers and fold all the edges around (I use cream cheese to help keep it sealed)
- Then spray with no cal cooking spray and toast in the Simple Living Products Air Fryer to crisp it up!
- When its nice and toasty, remove and add pizza sauce, remaining cheese & pepperoni. Sprinkle on some Italian seasoning and place back in air fryer for 2-3 more mins until cheese is melted.