The photo below probably does the talking for me. Air fried rice is the best air fryer recipe I’ve made to date. This recipe isn’t the highest protein or lowest calorie recipe on the blog by any means, but you could add grilled chicken to fix that.
- 92g uncooked Instant Rice, cooked and cooled (1 cup)
- 150g Edamame Shelled (1 Cup)
- 15oz Pineapple
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 64g Teriyaki Sauce (1/4 Cup)
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Add 1 cup of rice to 1 cup of water and microwave for 6 minutes. Mix in soy sauce before placing rice in the freezer to cool.
- Add shelled edamame, teriyaki sauce, and sliced pineapple to the cooled rice. Stir.
- Add everything to a deep dish barrel on pan. Cook on 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Add cooked shrimp or chicken for a protein boost!