- 11 ounces baby Yukon Gold potatoes (about 8 [2-inch] potatoes)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 center-cut bacon slices
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 ounce finely shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Toss potatoes with oil to coat. Place potatoes in air fryer basket, and cook at 350°F until fork tender, 25 minutes, stirring potatoes occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a medium skillet over medium until crispy, about 7 minutes. Remove bacon from pan; crumble. Place potatoes on a serving platter; lightly crush potatoes to split. Drizzle with bacon drippings. Top with chives, cheese, sour cream, salt, and crumbled bacon.
Source :- cookinglight.com