- Cooking spray
- 2 (7-oz.) Yukon Gold or russet potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces feta cheese, finely grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 ounces shredded skinless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/4 cup prepared tzatziki
- 1/4 cup seeded and diced plum tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley and oregano
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Preheat an air fryer to 380°F. Coat the basket with cooking spray.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices; cut each slice into 1/4-inch fries.
- Toss together the potatoes and oil in a large bowl. Season with zest, dried oregano, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and pepper; toss to coat.
- In 2 batches, cook the seasoned potatoes until crisp, about 15 minutes, flipping fries halfway through cooking time.
- Return the first batch of fries to the basket, and cook until warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from air fryer. Top fries with half of the feta, chicken, tzatziki, remaining feta, tomato, red onion, and fresh herbs.
Source :- cookinglight.com