Loaded Air Fried Chicken and Potatoes
Author Mason Woodruff
- 8 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast cubed
- 15 oz can New Potatoes drained
- 1 tsp (5g) Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt or your choice of seasoning blend
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper optional
- 1/4 tsp Paprika optional
- 3/8 C (42g) Reduced Fat Shredded Cheddar
- 4 slices Precooked Bacon cut into thin strips
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and add to a large bowl.
- Open and drain the can of potatoes. Use a knife to cut the potatoes into small cubes before adding to the chicken. (You can also use sliced new potatoes to skip this step.)
- Add the olive oil and spices to the bowl and stir to fully coat the chicken and potatoes
- Add the chicken and potatoes to the air fryer basket in an even layer.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add the shredded cheese and bacon strips on top of the cooked chicken and potatoes and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the cheese melts and bacon is crispy. (You can transfer the chicken and potatoes to a barrel pan, air fryer safe dish, or line your basket with aluminum foil to keep everything together.)
- Top with plain fat free Greek yogurt or light sour cream, jalapeño peppers, green onion, or other toppings, if desired.