There are lots of ways to make cauliflower wings, but this is the easiest I’ve tried. Instead of worrying about breading and seasoning, why not simply buy the packaged seasoning and be done with it?
- 2 Lbs Frozen Cauliflower, thawed
- 1 Packer Wings Seasoning
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Thaw cauliflower ahead of time or microwave in a large bowl with 2-3 tbsp of water for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain water from the thawed cauliflower (Some moisture is okay).
- Add the wing seasoning and gently toss the cauliflower until fully coated.
- Air Fryer for 20-22 minutes at 400 degrees shaking halfway through.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes at 450 Degrees.
- Use a lower calorie dipping sauce or try mixing 1/4 cup of fat free Greek yogurt with 1-2 tsp (to taste) ranch dip mix.