Homemade Air Fried Bagels!
Your favorite bagel shop is now in your kitchen! 😋 Make fresh bagels in your Simple Living Products Air Fryer!
Recipe by @vanessarissettord, Photo by @prettynutritious_
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup low fat greek yogurt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend from Trader Joe’s
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork.
- Divide dough into four equal balls and roll out until each becomes a rope. Pinch ends shut to form a round circle.
- Brush tops of bagels with egg wash and sprinkle with whichever seasoning you like.
- Place bagels in air fryer at 260 F for 15 minutes.