Happy National Cheeseburger Day!
Who doesn't love a good cheeseburger? There's no better time to have one than National Cheeseburger Day. These homemade garlic turkey cheeseburgers are not only holiday appropriate but they're simple, just how we like it. Stuffed with spinach, you'll want to make these over and over again.
Now let's celebrate. Here's how its done.
- Ground Turkey
- Garlic Powder
- Salt Pepper
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Garlic Cheddar Cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- Kinder's Organic Garlic BBQ sauce
- Season ground turkey to taste.
- Chop spinach and mix into ground turkey.
- Seperate ground turkey into burger sized patties. Spray air fryer basket with non-stick spray and air fry at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Place cheese on top of burgers and let melt.
- Assemble burger with Kinder's Garlic BBQ sauce and enjoy!