Grilled Cheese Rainbow Sandwich Air Fryer Recipe
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Shredded Italian Style Cheese
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Monterey Jack Cheese (I shredded it myself)
- Your choice of food coloring. (I used pink, yellow, blue, purple and green!)
- Your choice of bread
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Preheat Air Fryer for a couple minutes on 380.
- Butter your bread lightly.
- Put your cheese in separate bowls.
- Add food coloring to each bowl.
- Mix well.
- Place one piece of buttered bread in air fryer.
- Add colored cheese in rows.
- Top with other slice of buttered bread.
- I use my rack that came with my air fryer to hold the top piece of bread in place so it doesn’t fly up.
- Air fry on 380 for 5 minutes.
- Flip and fry for 5 minutes more. (I would check it periodically because each air fryer can fry differently.
- Remove from air fryer, cut in half and enjoy!
- Tip: I did find that the finely shredded cheeses were easier to color.