- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 ounces (85/15) lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 3 ounces finely chopped cremini mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 6 pitted green olives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 8 square gyoza wrappers
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high. Add beef and onion; cook, stirring to crumble, until starting to brown, 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are starting to brown, 6 minutes. Add garlic, olives, paprika, cumin, and cinnamon; cook until mushrooms are very tender and have released most of their liquid, 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, and cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Transfer filling to a bowl, and let cool 5 minutes.
- Arrange 4 gyoza wrappers on work surface. Place about 1 1/2 tablespoons filling in center of each wrapper. Brush edges of wrappers with egg; fold wrappers over, pinching edges to seal. Repeat process with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Place 4 empanadas in single layer in air fryer basket, and cook at 400°F until nicely browned, 7 minutes. Repeat with remaining empanadas.
Source :- cookinglight.com