- 2/3 cup (about 2 7/8 oz.) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (about 2 2/3 oz.) whole-wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons cold salted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups (about 8 oz.) powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Whisk together flours, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Add butter; cut into mixture using 2 knives or a pastry cutter until butter is well combined with flour and mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Add milk, and stir together until dough forms a ball. Place dough on a floured surface, and knead until dough is smooth and forms a cohesive ball, about 30 seconds. Cut dough into 16 equal pieces. Gently roll each piece into a smooth ball.
- Coat air fryer basket well with cooking spray. Place 8 balls in basket, leaving room between each; spray donut balls with cooking spray. Cook at 350°F until browned and puffed, 10 to 12 minutes. Gently remove donut balls from basket, and place on a wire rack over foil. Let cool 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining donut balls.
- Whisk together powdered sugar and water in a medium bowl until smooth. Gently spoon half of the glaze over donut balls. Let cool 5 minutes; glaze again, allowing excess to drip off.
Source :- cookinglight.com