- 2 uncured all-beef hot dogs
- 12 craft sticks or bamboo skewers
- 1/2 cup (about 2 1/8 oz.) all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed cornflakes cereal
- Cooking spray
- 8 teaspoons yellow mustard
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Slice each hot dog in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 3 equal pieces. Insert a craft stick or bamboo skewer into 1 end of each piece of hot dog.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Place lightly beaten eggs in a second shallow dish. Place crushed cornflakes in a third shallow dish. Dredge hot dogs in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg, allowing any excess to drip off. Dredge in cornflake crumbs, pressing to adhere.
- Lightly coat air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place 6 corn dog bites in basket; lightly spray tops with cooking spray. Cook at 375°F until coating is golden brown and crunchy, 10 minutes, turning the corn dog bites over halfway through cooking. Repeat with remaining corn dog bites.
- To serve, place 3 corn dog bites on each plate with 2 teaspoons mustard, and serve immediately.
Source :- cookinglight.com