- 2 (14-oz.) pkg. extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 orange)
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 pkg. boil-in-bag brown rice (such as Uncle Bens)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Preheat oven 200°F.
- Place tofu on a plate lined with several layers of paper towels; cover with additional paper towels and a second plate. Place a weight on top. Let stand 30 minutes. Coat tofu with cooking spray.
- Place half of the tofu in single layer in air fryer basket, and cook at 375°F until crispy and golden brown, about 15 minutes, turning tofu cubes over halfway through cooking. Keep warm in preheated oven while cooking remaining tofu.
- Meanwhile, whisk together orange juice, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, rice vinegar, and cornstarch in a small saucepan over high. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly, until sauce thickens, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Stir in salt.
- Toss tofu with soy sauce mixture. Divide rice among 4 bowls; top with tofu. Sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds.
Source :- cookinglight.com