Crispy Chicken Broccoli Mac & Cheese
"Big ol’ bowl of cheesy, crispy comfort food. I did not measure here with spoons and cups but this is so easy you cannot mess it up. This recipe is easily adjustable to add whatever seasonings you prefer."
Recipe by @megan71586
INSTRUCTIONS: Crispy Chicken
Season chicken tenderloins. I use Hyrb Salt from @ketorubs.
Mix together Unseasoned @porkkinggood pork rind crumbs and Parmesan cheese. I did 1.5C crumbs to 1/2C Parm cheese.
Whisk 1 egg and 1/4 heavy cream together in a bowl and set aside.
Dredge chicken in crumb mix, then egg mix, then back into crumbs.
Air fry at 400° for 6 min a side in the Simple Living Products Air Fryer.
INSTRUCTIONS: Broccoli Mac & Cheese
- Thoroughly rinse and dry your shiratake noodles.
- Heat up 2tbs butter over medium heat.
- Add 3oz cubed cream cheese.
- Once both are melted add 3/4c heavy cream and bring to a slow boil.
- Add 2tbs @daksspices Original red ( or paprika, Garlic and crushed red pepper ) and 1/2tsp Hyrb Salt and stir.
- Add 1C shredded cheese slowly by small handfuls and whisk each time to combine.
- Add 1C chopped broccoli steamed.
- Add back in your noodlesand stir.
- Top with sliced chicken.