- 1/2 cup (about 2 1/8 oz.) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup whole-wheat panko (Japanese-style breadcrumbs)
- 1 (10-oz.) sweet onion, cut into 1/2-in.-thick rounds and separated into rings
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup plain 1% low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Stir together flour, smoked paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a shallow dish. Lightly beat egg and water in a second shallow dish. Stir together panko and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a third shallow dish. Dredge onion rings in flour mixture, shaking off excess. Dip in egg mixture, allowing any excess to drip off. Dredge in panko mixture, pressing to adhere. Coat both sides of onion rings well with cooking spray.
- Place onion rings in single layer in air fryer basket, and cook in batches at 375°F until golden brown and crispy on both sides, 10 minutes, turning onion rings over halfway through cooking. Cover to keep warm while cooking remaining onion rings.
- Meanwhile, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, garlic powder, and paprika in a small bowl until smooth. To serve, place 6 to 7 onion rings on each plate with 2 tablespoons sauce.
Source :- cookinglight.com