Does it get any better than hash browns, eggs, and bacon for breakfast? This air fryer recipe really shows off its speed and simplicity. It’s seriously as easy as pouring ingredients into the basket and pushing two buttons.
- 170g of Frozen Hash Browns
- 1/4 (28g) Fat Free Shredded Chedder
- 1 Large Egg
- 4 Slices Pre-Cooked Chicken Bacon
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Cook has browns for 4 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Add the cheese to the center of the hash browns and top with an egg. Place the bacon around the edges of the hash browns.
- Cook for an additional 6 minutes (or longer depending on how you like your egg).
One note I would add here is that you can probably see I didn’t use the barrel pan and opted to fry everything straight in the vented basket. Be sure the cheese and hash browns are pushed together in the center enough before adding your egg. Otherwise, your egg will probably run through the basket.