- 3 eggs
- 125 ml sour cream
- 150 g flour
- 150 g caster sugar
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Chocolate icing:
- 150 g chocolate
- 50 g unsalted softened butter
- 200 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Simple Living Products air fryer
1. Preheat the Airfryerr to 160°C.
2. Place all the cake ingredients into a food processor and mix well. Transfer to the oven dish.
3. Place the oven dish into the basket of the Airfryer. Slide the basket into the Airfryer and set the timer for 25 minutes. Once the time is up and the timer rings, prick the cake with a wooden skewer or fork. If it comes out clean, the cake is cooked through. If it’s still sticky, place the cake back into the Airfryer and set the timer for another 5 minutes.
4. Remove the dish from the basket and leave the cake to cool on a wire rack.
5. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate au bain marie or in the microwave. Leave to cool a little, then mix all of the icing ingredients together.
6. Remove the cooled cake from the oven dish and place it onto a plate. Cover with the chocolate icing and serve.
Source :- airfryer-recipes.weebly.com