- 7-inch pie dish or cake pan
- 1½ cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- zest of 1 lemon, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Simple Living Products air fryer
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 380ºF.
- Combine the ricotta cheese, lemon zest, rosemary, red pepper flakes, capers, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk together well. Transfer to a 7-inch pie dish and place in the air fryer basket. You can use an aluminum foil sling to help with this by taking a long piece of aluminum foil, folding it in half lengthwise twice until it looks like it is about 26-inches by 3-inches. Place this under the pie dish and hold the ends of the foil to move the pie dish in and out of the air fryer basket. Tuck the ends of the foil beside the pie dish while it cooks in the air fryer.
- Air-fry at 380ºF for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the top is nicely browned in spots.
- Remove from the air fryer and immediately sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top. Drizzle a little more olive oil on top and add some freshly ground black pepper and some lemon zest as garnish. Serve warm with pita chips or crostini.
Source :- meredithlaurence.com