Makes 5 servings.
- 30 oz. of cooked shredded pork tenderloin (not a fan of Pork? Use the shredded chicken instead!)
- 2 1/2 cups fat free shredded mozzerella
- 10 small flour tortillas
- 1 lime, juiced
- Cooking spray
- Salsa for dipping (optional)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Sprinkle lime juice over pork and gently mix around.
- Microwave 5 tortillas at a time with a damp paper towel over it for 10 seconds, to soften.
- Add 3 oz. of pork and 1/4 cup of cheese to a tortilla.
- Tightly and gently roll up the tortillas.
- Line tortillas on a greased foil lined pan.
- Spray an even coat of cooking spray over tortillas.
- Air Fry for 7-10 minutes until tortillas are a golden color, flipping half way through.
- 2 taquitos per serving WW SP – 8.
- Weight Watchers Smart Points calculated using Weight Watchers recipe builder.
- But in case you don’t have an air fryer, they can also be baked in the oven for 7 – 10 minutes on 375 degrees.