- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 (13- x 18-inch) sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Place spinach and water in a large pot; cook over high, stirring often, until wilted, 5 minutes. Drain spinach; cool about 10 minutes. Press firmly with a paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Stir together spinach, cottage cheese, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg white, zest, oregano, black pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper in medium bowl until well blended.
- Place 1 phyllo sheet on work surface. Brush lightly with oil using a pastry brush. Top with a second sheet of phyllo; brush with oil. Continue layering to form a stack of 4 oiled sheets. Working from the long side, cut the stack of phyllo sheets into 8 (2 1/4-inch wide) strips. Cut the strips in half, crosswise, to form 16 (2 1/4-inch wide) strips. Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling onto 1 short end of each strip. Fold one corner over the filling to create a triangle; continue folding back and forth to the end of the strip, creating a triangle-shaped phyllo packet.
- Lightly coat air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place 8 packets, seam side down, in the basket; lightly spray the tops. Cook at 375°F until phyllo is deep golden brown and crispy, 12 minutes, turning packets over halfway through cooking. Repeat with remaining phyllo packets. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Source :- cookinglight.com