- 2 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 cups pre-shredded cabbage
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 cup julienne-cut red bell pepper
- 4 ounces peeled, deveined raw shrimp, chopped
- 3/4 cup julienne-cut snow peas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 (8-inch-square) spring roll wrappers
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in large skillet over high until slightly smoking. Add cabbage, carrots, and bell pepper; cook, stirring constantly until lightly wilted, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet; cool 5 minutes.
- Place cabbage mixture, shrimp, snow peas, cilantro, lime juice, fish sauce, and crushed red pepper in a large bowl; toss to combine.
- Place spring roll wrappers on work surface with 1 corner facing you. Spoon 1/4 cup filling in center of each spring roll wrapper, spreading from left to right into a 3-inch long strip. Fold bottom corner of each wrapper over filling, tucking tip of corner under filling. Fold left and right corners over filling. Lightly brush remaining corner with water; tightly roll filled end toward remaining corner; gently press to seal. Brush spring rolls with remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
- Place 4 spring rolls in air fryer basket, and cook at 390°F until golden, 6 to 7 minutes, turning spring rolls after 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining spring rolls. Serve with sweet chili sauce.
Source :- cookinglight.com