- Egg Roll Wrappers (these are usually found in the vegetable department!)
- Sliced Deli Corned Beef (you can use shredded or even Pastrami if you aren’t a fan of Corned Beef!)
- Can of Sauerkraut (I used a small can because there is only 2 of us!)
- Swiss Cheese
- Vegetable Oil Spray (any kind will work!)
- 1000 Island Dressing
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Slice Corned Beef into narrow slices.
- Slice Swiss Cheese into narrow slices.
- Drain Sauerkraut and dry off. (I used a paper towel to absorb the juice!)
- Take 1 egg roll wrapper and moisten edges with water so it will seal together when you fold it over. Point the corner towards you.
- Stack the Corned Beef and Swiss Cheese in alternate layers. I started with the Swiss Cheese because who doesn’t love cheese, and layered it cheese, corned beef, cheese, corned beef, and finished with the cheese. I had my Corned Beef sliced a little thicker but you can slice it any way you like.
- Top it off with a little or a lot of sauerkraut.
- Take the pointed end closest to you and fold over the contents.
- Bring up the sides and fold in.
- Continue folding over until it looks like an egg roll.
- Spray lightly on both sides with vegetable oil spray.
- Place in Air Fryer Basket. I always leave a little room around them so they bake nicely.
- Air Fry at 400° for 4 minutes, flip and another 4 minutes on the other side. (My husband loves everything burnt! lol)
- Remove with tongs from Air Fryer and serve with Russian dressing aka 1000 island dressing.
- You can make your own 1000 island dressing with ketchup, mayonnaise and relish.
For more amazing Recipes for your Air Fryer make sure to follow Mary From Just Plum Crazy. Her creative recipes are to die for.