- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (6-oz.) sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch sticks
- Cooking spray
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Stir together olive oil, thyme, salt, and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Add sweet potato, and toss well to coat.
- Lightly coat air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place sweet potatoes in single layer in the basket, and cook in batches at 400°F until tender on the inside and lightly browned on the outside, 14 minutes, turning fries over halfway through cooking.
Source :- cookinglight.com