Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- 8 ounces quartered strawberries (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 (14.1-oz.) pkg. refrigerated piecrusts
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (about 2 oz.) powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 1/2 ounce rainbow candy sprinkles (about 1 Tbsp.)
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Stir together strawberries and granulated sugar in medium microwavable bowl. Let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Microwave on HIGH until shiny and reduced, about 10 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Roll pie crust into a 12-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Cut dough into 12 (2 1/2- x 3-inch) rectangles, rerolling scraps, if needed. Spoon about 2 teaspoons strawberry mixture into center of 6 of the dough rectangles, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Brushes edges of filled dough rectangles with water; top with remaining dough rectangles, pressing edges with a fork to seal. Coat tarts well with cooking spray.
- Place 3 tarts in single layer in air fryer basket, and cook at 350°F until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining tarts. Place on a wire rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Whisk together powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl until smooth. Spoon glaze over cooled tarts, and sprinkle evenly with candy sprinkles.
Source :- cookinglight.com