- 4 ears fresh corn (about 1 1/2 lb.), shucked
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon lime zest plus 1 Tbsp. fresh juice (from 1 lime)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Lightly coat corn with cooking spray, and place in a single layer in air fryer basket. Cook at 400°F until tender and slightly charred, 14 minutes, turning corn over halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, stir together butter, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice in a small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH until butter is melted and garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds. Place corn on a platter and pour over butter mixture. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Source :- cookinglight.com