- 1 cup milk
- 15g unsalted butter, melted
- 400g plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant dried yeast
- 1/4 cup (50g) caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Simple Living Products air fryer
- 35g butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (45g) caster sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Heat milk until warm. Ensure it is not boiling.
- Melt 15g of butter. Stir melted butter into warm milk and set aside.
- Sift flour into a large mixing bowl. Stir in yeast, sugar and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the centre. Add milk mixture. Mix to form a soft dough.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 10 minutes.
- Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place for 1 hour. Dough will roughly double in size.
- Cut baking paper to fit inside the Airfryer.
- Roll dough out until 2cm thick. Using a 6cm cutter, cut 12 rounds from dough. Using a 3cm cutter, cut circles from the centre of each round. Use doughnut holes to make more doughnuts.
- Place 4 doughnuts on baking paper and set aside in a warm dry place for 30 minutes.
- Cook the doughnuts in the Airfryer on 180°C for 5 minutes.
For cinnamon coating
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Brush doughnuts with remaining butter. Dip in sugar mixture, shaking off excess.
Best eaten warm. Enjoy!!
Source :- airfryer-recipes.weebly.com