- 1x 16.3 oz tin biscuits (I used Pillsbury Grands)
- Springtime Sprinkles (or whatever Easter cake decorating sprinkles you have)
- Vanilla icing (I used Wilton Doughnut Stand Dessert Glaze)
- Remove the eight biscuits from the tin.
- Make a hole in the center of the biscuits. I did this with the end of a plastic medicine shot glass, you could also use a biscuit cutter or just about anything round that is about 1 inch in diameter.
- Set the time on the air fryer to 5 minutes and the temperature to 350 degrees.
- The pan can hold four of the biscuits so you’ll need to do two batches.
- Once the timer winds down, remove the donuts and put them on a plate.
- Drizzle the vanilla icing over the top of the donuts as liberally as you like. The more of it that you put on the more sprinkles you’ll be able to put on.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite hot or cold beverage.
Recipe Credit: Vals Kitchen