Now we’re getting to the good stuff. Air fried veggies are magical. In this recipe, you’ll notice I don’t add any breading or seasoning to the zucchini and it turns out crispy and delicious!
- 2-3 large Zucchinis
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup / 56g Shredded Cheddar or your choice of cheese
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Cube and cook the zucchini in the air fryer for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Season and brown the ground beef in a large skillet. (Optional: add an onion) Skillet over medium to high for 12-15 minutes.
- Add the cooked zucchini, ground beef and cheese to an oven safe skillet to broil or heat on the stove-top with a cover until the cheese is fully melted. 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with your regular burger condiments or anything you’d like.