- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup @fitcrunch Vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 8 oz Fage nonfat greek yogurt(Can substitute with any thick greek style plain yogurt)
- 1/4 cup craisins
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Egg White mixture:1 egg white, 2 tsp waterers
- Preheat the air fryer to 330 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the flour and the baking powder. In a medium bowl stir together the Greek yogurt, craisins and white chocolate chips.
- Fold the flour mixture into the yogurt mixture until all the ingredients are combined.
- Transfer the dough on to a lightly floured surface and knead the dough several times, folding the sides in several times, until it is no longer sticky. Cut the dough into four pieces and roll each piece into an 8-inch-long rope. Bring the two ends of each dough rope together to make a circle and pinch them together.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg white and water. Use a pastry brush to brush the egg white/water mixture on top of the bagels.
- Add bagels two at at time to the air fryer and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove and repeat process for remaining bagels.
- Allow to cool on a baking rack or enjoy while warm.