- 6 Extra Thin Corn Tortillas I used Mission (120 calories for 3)
- 3/4 C (188g) Fat Free Refried Beans
- 1/2 C (56g) Fat Free Shredded Cheddar or reduced fat
- 2 Tbsp (30g) Taco Sauce
- 1/4 C (56g) Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 mini cup (57g) 100-Calorie Pack Guacamole I used Wholly Guacamole
- Mix the refried beans and taco sauce together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Wrap the tortillas in a paper towel or on a paper plate for 60 seconds.
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface and add 2 tablespoons of the refried beans to one side of the tortilla. Top with a pinch of shredded cheese.
- Tightly roll the tortilla, starting with the side containing the beans and cheese. Place the rolled tortilla in the basket of an air fryer. Repeat this process for all 6 tortillas.
- Air fry at 400F for 8-10 minutes or until the taquitos are golden brown. If you're using an oven, bake the taquitos on a wire rack at the same time/temp (time may vary so keep an eye on them).
Mix the Greek yogurt and guacamole together in a small bowl. Serve with warm taquitos