Chicken wings are a kitchen favorite, there's not doubt about that but have you tried air fried spicy, sweet ginger wings? We doubt it. Urai of @allureappetit, a catering company and creative kitchen based out of Florida, created this delicious recipe using the Simple Living Products air fryer. It's never too late! Give it a try.
- @mccormickspice gourmet Japanese seven spice seasoning
- @truelemon orange ginger seasoning
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- minced or fresh ginger
- black pepper,
- 3-4 dashes of soy sauce
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Oil of choice
- Coat wings in oil of your choice and seasonings
- Cook at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, flipping half way through. For crispier wings, add additional minutes
Easy to cook and the perfecr addition to any spead! Enjoy!