- 10 large chicken drumettes
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons unsalted chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Simple Living Products Air Fryer
- Place chicken in single layer in air fryer basket; coat well with cooking spray. Cook at 400°F until skin is very crispy, 30 minutes, turning drumettes over halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, stir together vinegar, honey, stock, soy sauce, oil, crushed red pepper, and garlic in a small skillet. Bring to a simmer over medium-high; cook until slightly thickened and almost syrupy, 6 minutes. Place drumettes in a medium bowl. Add honey mixture, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts and chives.
Source :- cookinglight.com