- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tbsp mustard
- 2tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pepper and salt
- Chicken drumsticks
- Simple Living Products air fryer
1. Crush the garlic and mix it in a bowl with the sugar, mustard, chilli powder and olive oil.
2. Season with salt and pepper
3. Rub the marinade over the chicken and leave for 20 minutes.
4. Preheat the Airfryer to 200 degrees Celsius.
5. Place the drumsticks in the Airfryer and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Then adjust the temperature to 150 degrees Celsius.
7. Now cook on the lower heat for 10 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy.
Source :- airfryer-recipes.weebly.com