- 1 C (92g uncooked) Instant rice, cooked and cooled
- 1 1/3 C (180g) Stir Fry Vegetables
- 2 large eggs whisked
- 6 oz Cooked Shrimp thawed
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (36g) sweet and tangy
- Add rice to 1 c water and microwave for 6 minutes. Add soy sauce and stir well. Place in freezer to cool.
- Once the rice has cooled, place in an air fryer with frozen stir-fry vegetables at 400 for 10 minutes
- Remove the rice from the air fryer and add the shrimp, sauce, and whisked eggs. Cook for an additional 5 minutes at 400.
- Remove from the air fryer one final time, stir well, and cook for an additional 3 minutes at 400.