- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup @questnutrition salted caramel protein powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 8 oz @Fage nonfat greek yogurt(Can substitute with any thick greek style plain yogurt)
Egg wash: 1 egg white and 2 tsp water
- 2-3 TBS cashew milk
- 1/4 cup @questnutrition salted caramel protein powder Sprinkles
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees and set to air fryer mode.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, protein powder, baking powder and greek yogurt.
- Transfer the dough on to a lightly floured surface and knead several times, folding the sides in several times, until it is no longer sticky.
- Cut the dough into four pieces and roll each piece into a long rope. Form into a donut shape pinching the ends together. Lightly brush egg white wash on each.
- Add the donuts to the @simplelivingproductsconvection/ air fryer and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove and allow donuts to cool on a baking rack.
- Top with icing and sprinkles.