- 450 grams * salmon steaks * 2 lbs
- 30 grams * light brown sugar * ¼ cup
- 60 ml * olive oil * ¼ cup
- 45 ml * soy sauce * 3 tblsp
- 30 ml * fresh lemon juice * 2 tblsp
- 30 ml * dry white wine * 2 tblsp
- Simple Living Products air fryer
1 In a bowl, mix the olive oil, soy sauce, sugar, white wine and lemon juice to make a glaze. Stir until sugar dissolved.
2 Place salmon steaks and glaze in a silicone loaf tin on 200°C for 10 minutes. Turn two or three times during cooking.
For a really simple recipe, simply cook the salmon steaks in the Airfryer for 10 minutes on 200°C and crumble the cooked salmon steak into a salad.
Source :- airfryer-recipes.weebly.com