Air Fried Salmon
- Two 6 ounce salmon fillets skin and bones removed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or light spray of organic cooking spray
- kosher salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Rinse and pat dry the salmon. Lightly coat with oil or cooking spray. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon in basket. Air fry at 360°F for about 8-10 minutes.
- Gently press the salmon to check it's doneness (the firmer it is the more fully cooked it is). Or check the salmon with a fork to make sure it's cooked to your preferred doneness.
Enjoy! It’s that easy.