- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 1/2cup plain non fat Greek Yogurt
- 4T sugar free cheesecake pudding (prepared)
- 1/2T zero calorie sweetener (I used truvia)
Roll out dough and cut into 8 squares
- Fill each square w 1t cheesecake pudding and 1 berry and a sprinkle of zero calorie sweetener (I used truvia)
- Fold over and seal by pressing all edges together w a fork.
Brush egg wash over top and poke small hole in top for venting.
- Bake at 350 F for about 30 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Mix together 2T powdered sugar w a small squeeze of fresh lemon juice for the frosting drizzle once they are cooled.