16 oz. pumpkin
½ -1 tbsp. of pumpkin spice
14 oz. of sweetened condensed milk
½ tsp salt
3 tbsp. unsalted butter (room temperature)
2 tbsp. sugar
1 cup of flour
Foil cupcake tins
- Mix together pumpkin, milk, eggs, pumpkin spice, and salt. Set aside.
- To make the crust, in a separate bowl, add flour, butter, and sugar.
- Knead the mixture until it has a smooth texture. Add water periodically to form the dough.
- Create a floured work surface
- Form dough into balls and then press into cupcake tins.
- Fill each tin with pumpkin pie filling.
- Place in the air fryer
- Cook at 350°F for 15 minute