- 1 roll pie crust
- 2 pears
- cinnamon and stevia
- Keeping the pie crust rolled, cut about 1/4 - 1/2 inch piece
- Slice the pear into also 1/4 inch pieces.
- Wrap one crust around one pear slice. Repeat for each pie crust roll & pear until you run out. I got about 12 from one pie crust roll.
- On a oiled / sprayed baking sheet, place pears evenly spaced. Sprinkle with cinnamon & stevia mixture.
- Bake in @simplelivingproducts air fryer (or convection oven) at 400 degrees with fan on for 20 minutes.
Let cool for a few minutes, enjoy by themselves or with just a little spoonful of ice cream.